ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject LVG Annotator
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:47:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm a little stumped at this point and hoping maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
 I've built a jar using maven and packaged all the necessary ctakes libraries.  The issue
I'm having is when I go to run the jar the LVG Annotator is saying the LVG config file is
at C:\tmp\lvg.properties.  I did place the resources folder in the classpath and have org\apache\ctakes\lvg\data\config\lvg.properties
copied there.

Any suggestions on what I could be missing?

Thanks,
Brandon

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy
any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email.
Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information
and other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is encrypted,
the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System
Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.