ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject MaxentParserWrapper
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:05:50 GMT
Hi,

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can dig deeper into the MaxentParserWrapper?
 I'm seeing some long slowness  once I get to this point in the pipeline and would like to
understand what's going on a little better.

Thanks,
Brandon

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy
any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email.
Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information
and other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is encrypted,
the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System
Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.