ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Integrate cTakes with latest UMLS DB
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 09:16:03 GMT
Hi All,
I have been exploring cTakes and wanted to use latest UMLS 2015ab with it. To achieve the
same, I have installed UMLS in mysql database.

Database Name: umls
Numbers of Tables created : 53
Eg : mysql> show tables;
+--------------------------+
| Tables_in_umls           |
+--------------------------+
| AMBIGLUI                 |
| AMBIGSUI                 |
| DELETEDCUI               |
| DELETEDLUI               |
| DELETEDSUI
| SRSTRE1                  |
| SRSTRE2                  |

Now im not able to find any step by step guide to integrate cTakes with umls database.
Here is what I have done :
1) Modified DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB.xml with jdbc url of my database along with username
and password.

Now I believe I also need to modify LookupDesc_DB.xml with some umls tablename which can get
cui, tui and text info.
I need some help , which table should I be pointing to lookup ? Also after is there any other
step or I should be good in executing clinical pipeline with umls database.
Also please point some steps guide/document of available for cTakes integration with UMLS.

Thanks &Regards
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.