ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Graham Pitson <gpit...@alphalink.com.au>
Subject Re: New user question on use of side effect component
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:32:09 GMT
Pei,

Thanks for the info - it has been very helpful.

I've got things running now under CVD. Unfortunately the same pipeline
errors on the CPE with a 'URI is not hierarchical'. I've decided to come
back to that error later as I assume it is some difference in
configuration between the two applications. I'm only running these as
applications under windows 10.

Does the order of the SideEffectAnnotator matter in the pipeline?

Graham