ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user Digest 16 Nov 2015 19:44:10 -0000 Issue 343
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:25:00 GMT
Hi Pei,

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:44 AM, <user-digest-help@ctakes.apache.org>
wrote:

> Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:48:32 -0500
> Subject: Re: cTAKES Trunk Broken?
> Hi Lewis,
> Sorry for the delays- I noticed some of your patches were still
> pending in Jira.
> I should be able to spend more time on cTAKES now and hopefully be
> able to apply those patches shortly; Unless someone beats me to it..

Thanks for the response. We are using cTAKES heavily right now and are very
interested in progressing availability and execution of cTAKES within Yarn
and Spark. I am really interested to work with the cTAKES committers to
ensure that lvg resources (and every cTAKES resource for that matter) can
be run in these environments. As you're aware they curently can't be.
Let let me know if the various patches need unit tests. If so I am more
than happy to invest some time and provide test patches for the all them.
Thank you again for getting back on this one.
Lewis