ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Modi <modiashut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: difference between CVD and CPE
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:35:37 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I figured out that there was some mistake from my
side. In one of the configuration I forgot to include the relation
extractor engine, so it was giving the different output. Also it was
recognizing "cm" (centimeter, for e.g. in text "0.3 cm")  both as disease
and measurement. I explored a bit and found out that "cm" in UMLS is an
abreviation for "Cutaneous Mastocytosis", which is a disease.

Thanks,
Ashutosh