ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Modi <modiashut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spell corrector in cTakes
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:06:33 GMT
Hi Murali,

Thanks for the info! When is it expected to be released? Is it possible to
get a chance to beta test it? Also can it handle (may be split) things like
words which have been joined into one for e.g. lymphnode (lymph+node),
because in such cases, cTakes fails to identify such UMLS entities.

Best,
Ashutosh