ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: UMLS Semantic Network Access from cTakes ??
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:56:20 GMT
I am not aware of anything currently in cTAKES that traverses the UMLS graph...
But I think it would be a great contribution though.

From: Stuti Awasthi [mailto:stutiawasthi@hcl.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 7:39 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: UMLS Semantic Network Access from cTakes ??

Hi All,
I would like to know if we can access the UMLS Semantic Network from cTakes. Basically I would
like to access Semantic types and relationship between them like we can do using UTS Semantic
Network Browser. Any suggestions ??

Thanks &Regards
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::
recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.