ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject Temporal UMLS Pipeline
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:36:03 GMT
Hi,

I couldn't find anything concrete in the archives and apologize if this has been addressed
I the past, but I'm trying to run the TemporalAggregateUMLSPipeline but keep receiving the
error Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Please specify PARAM_IS_TRAINING - unable
to infer it from context.  I've tried setting DocTimeRelAnnotator.PARAM_IS_TRAINING to "false"
when creating the engine using createEngineFromPath.  Can anyone offer some advice or point
me in the right direction on resolving the error?

Thanks,
Brandon

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
delete all electronic copies of this message (and the documents attached to it, if any), destroy
any hard copies you may have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email.
Thank you.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Protected Health Information
and other confidential data contained in external e-mail messages. If email is encrypted,
the recipient will receive an e-mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System
Secure E-mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.