ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Akhilesh Patel" <akhilesh.pa...@citiustech.com>
Subject Unable to detect rxnorm or snomed code
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:34:17 GMT
Hi All,

I am using cTakes (version  3.2.2-SNAPSHOT). I am using Eclipse Luna for
development. I have written a small program that extract drug information
from clinical notes and stores in excel sheet.

When I run this program on my eclipse It works fine(durg info with snomed
code) but when I create jar file and run this jar file using batch file then
excel sheet contain drug info without RXNORM or SNOMED code.

I did not find any error log on my console. I checked resources folder as
well where I can locate ctakessnorx folder with script file.  Please let me
know what could be the reason behind it.

Thanks in Advance.

Akhilesh Patel

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.