ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prashasti Agrawal <prashasti.agra...@wincere.com>
Subject How to extract lab values
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 04:17:44 GMT
Hi

ctakes 3.2.3

I am running the AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor AnalysisEngine and I want to get the lab
values from the EMR document using ctakes. I am able to get the labmention, but no value attached
with it.

One of the ways in which lab values occur in my document is as follows:

'LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS: The patients laboratory investigations revealed normal CBC and
chemistry panel and cholesterol level is total cholesterol 322, triglyceride 320, HDL 53,
LDL 205, glucose 128, and Cy9Un 2.8.'

What am I missing here?

Regards,

Prashasti Agrawal | Data Engineer - Analytics | +91 98188-12484 |