ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Prashasti Agrawal <prashasti.agra...@wincere.com>
Subject Re: How to extract lab values
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 04:47:39 GMT
Pei Chen,

That surely helps! So, there is no ready module for getting the lab values yet, I suppose.
Will try to develop the same.

Thanks!

Regards,

Prashasti Agrawal | Data Engineer - Analytics | +91 98188-12484 |

________________________________
From: Pei Chen <chenpei@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 9:57 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to extract lab values

Prashasti,
You may find this email thread helpful:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201408.mbox/%3cCALWBkDKwL8y=w=bYgTJpgKTsWraKOqhs3u54fEgCk-nFeMDLFg@mail.gmail.com%3e

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:17 AM, Prashasti Agrawal <prashasti.agrawal@wincere.com<mailto:prashasti.agrawal@wincere.com>>
wrote:

Hi

ctakes 3.2.3

I am running the AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor AnalysisEngine and I want to get the lab
values from the EMR document using ctakes. I am able to get the labmention, but no value attached
with it.

One of the ways in which lab values occur in my document is as follows:

'LABORATORY INVESTIGATIONS: The patients laboratory investigations revealed normal CBC and
chemistry panel and cholesterol level is total cholesterol 322, triglyceride 320, HDL 53,
LDL 205, glucose 128, and Cy9Un 2.8.'

What am I missing here?

Regards,

Prashasti Agrawal | Data Engineer - Analytics | +91 98188-12484<tel:%2B91%2098188-12484>