ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Justin Zhang <justinzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: corresponding versions ctakes and stakes-resource
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:51:55 GMT
Hello again,

For the same purpose as the first email: I have put a lot of efforts in
order to run this few pipelines with different versions ctakes/resources
and different computer systems, and did not succeed. Most errors are "URIs"
or "File (xml) not found".

I am so eager to move forward. Could anyone help me through the steps for
"Smoking Status", and then "Side effects"/"Drug Annotations"? I would need
the information of specific ctakes binary version and correct match
resources, and relevant necessary steps.

Great appreciation!!!

Justin

--
Justin