ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Justin Zhang <justinzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: smoking status - TypeSystem.xml could not be found
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:19:15 GMT
Thanks Pei for the response.

I launched it from cakes-clinical-pipeline project, and added
"smoking-status" dependency. The older error is gone, and got the new
error.

Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: An
import could not be resolved.  No .xml file with name
"org.apache.ctakes.core.analysis_engine.TokenizerAnnotator" was found in
the class path or data path. (Descriptor:
file:/Users/justin/App/eclipse_mars/workspace_eclipse_mars/ctakes/ctakes-smoking-status-res/target/classes/org/apache/ctakes/smokingstatus/analysis_engine/ProductionPostSentenceAggregate_step1.xml)
at
org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.ae.ClassifiableEntries.initialize(ClassifiableEntries.java:178)

I checked "TokenizerAnnotator.xml" file, it is in the following folder.

eclipse_mars/workspace_eclipse_mars/ctakes

ctakes justin$ ls ctakes-core/desc/analysis_engine/TokenizerAnnotator.xml

ctakes-core/desc/analysis_engine/TokenizerAnnotator.xml

>From file ProductionPostSentenceAggregate_step1.xml, it has the relevant
lines.

<delegateAnalysisEngine key="TokenizerAnnotator">

      <import
name="org.apache.ctakes.core.analysis_engine.TokenizerAnnotator"/>

</delegateAnalysisEngine>

Where is the folder I should check
"org.apache.ctakes.core.analysis_engine.TokenizerAnnotator" xml file?

Thanks,

Justin

--
Justin