ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Headley <jeffun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: do I need the UIMA SDK?
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 03:08:26 GMT
I am new to cTAKES as well and working on calling out to cTAKES from a Java
application. The advice I have seen here suggests adding cTAKES to your
classpath. So <ctakes_home>/lib, <ctakes_home>/desc,
and <ctakes_home>/resources on your classpath in your java project.

Look at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201506.mbox/browser
and the June thread in the users mailing list called "Running cTAKES
through Java". I found Lance's reply in that thread to be very helpful.

Jeff