ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Headley <jeffun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running cTAKES through Java
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 14:28:29 GMT
If that’s the line that is generating an error it sounds like there is no file to read or
something is wrong there. I’m probably the wrong person to ask. I have only been trying
to use cTAKES for a couple of months and it is a side job for me. Not my full-time job.

> On Jul 2, 2015, at 4:22 AM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jeff,
>
> When i am trying to run the above code it runs fine till the line
>
> cas.setDocumentText(ReadFile.readFile(files[i].toString()));
>
> i came to know this by printing the text used by cas using cas.getDocumentText().
>
> But later I do not know exactly what is happening but 'iter' appears to be empty because
iter.hasNext() is false at the first attempt only.