ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Inconsistent IdentifiedAnnotation in different runs
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:41:15 GMT
By any chance,
Are you running this in multi threaded mode within the same JVM? And do you have LVG included
in the pipeline?
I vaguely recall there were some non-thread safe code in the LVG component (don’t recall
if the fix was made in the latest release yet.)

If it’s still returning the behavior, would you be able to help recreate it with sample/dummy
examples that could be shared? In particular the output xmi files?
--Pei

From: Prashasti Agrawal [mailto:prashasti.agrawal@wincere.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 5:05 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Inconsistent IdentifiedAnnotation in different runs

Hi,

I am running AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor analysis engine on a EMR document. I have added
some modules like drug NER and template filler in the pipeline. I am getting different Identified
Annotations in different runs on the same document. (For example, in 8 DiseaseDisorderMention
in one run, while 15 in other).

I am unable to understand why is this so. What am I missing here?

Regards,

Prashasti Agrawal | Data Engineer | Noida INDIA | GMT +5:30 hours

Mobile +91 9818812484 | prashasti.agrawal<mailto:prashasti.agrawal@wincere.com>@wincere.com<mailto:prashasti.agrawal@wincere.com>
​​ |

www.wincere.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.wincere.com_&d=BQMFAw&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=huK2MFkj300qccT8OSuuoYhy_xEYujfPwiAxhPVz5WY&m=U6__j_v3_B-W5JMJPciXAfZyN4BN_Fi4g6GcMDx8LuM&s=C7gs6IxajIF4w8cHqxyNVfyc1IinBBkEpGRa8efVTko&e=>

DISCLAIMER: This electronic transmission is governed by Wincere Inc. Any views or opinions
expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
opinions of Wincere Inc. If you have received this email in error, please delete all copies
from your system and notify the sender or contact us at: +1 855 855 2946<tel:%2B1%20855%20855%202946>
or support@wincere.com<mailto:support@wincere.com>.