ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: smoking status - TypeSystem.xml could not be found
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:32:46 GMT
Justin,
I meant, what is the error:
When you use /Users/justin/App/eclipse_mars/workspace_eclipse_mars/ctakes /ctakes-smoking-status/desc/analysis_engine/SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-smoking-status/desc/analysis_engine/SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml>
Instead of: /Users/justin/App/eclipse_mars/workspace_eclipse_mars/ctakes/ctakes-smoking-status-res/target/classes/org/apache/ctakes/smokingstatus/analysis_engine/

From: Justin Zhang [mailto:justinzhang.xl@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:19 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: smoking status - TypeSystem.xml could not be found

Hi Pei,

I checked ProductionPostSentenceAggregate_step1.xml<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__svn.apache.org_viewvc_ctakes_trunk_ctakes-2Dsmoking-2Dstatus_desc_analysis-5Fengine_ProductionPostSentenceAggregate-5Fstep1.xml-3Fview-3Dlog&d=BQMFaQ&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=huK2MFkj300qccT8OSuuoYhy_xEYujfPwiAxhPVz5WY&m=CCqJyj0itS0tnsWZcPG9jszlf_CmaggbHiKtU2ajWHU&s=NC8hDGtE8v99_f0CkYg4TWYDT5ga6tziR78hej5XtIM&e=>
and there is not redundant descriptors. For the bug, how to go proceed to fix?

Also, are there other ways to launch smoking pipeline besides "takes-clinical-pipeline" project
as document says.

Thanks,

Justin

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>>