ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: smoking status - TypeSystem.xml could not be found
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:28:00 GMT
It should be able automatically resolved by using the Type System name rather than absolute
path.
How is the pipeline being launched?  If you’re using eclipse and launching it from the ctakes-clinical-pipeline
project, be sure to include the smoking-status in the pom.xml as a dependency [I don’t think
smoking-status was part of the main pipeline]?  Or ensure that that project is included during
runtime?
Disclaimer: I didn’t try this myself yet- but let me know if that works for you.

From: Braun, Florian A [mailto:fbraun@fredhutch.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 3:44 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: smoking status - TypeSystem.xml could not be found

Wow, was just about to send an email on this. I am getting the exact same error.

I found the xml file under <ctakes-home>\ctakes-smoking-status\src\main\resources\org\apache\ctakes\smokingstatus\types\

Looks like it has an issue being under resources and not under the java?

Any info would be appreciated.

Florian