ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Document Analyzer
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:26:39 GMT
Manna,
I believe the ytex AnnotationViewer is a wrapper around UIMA's "Document
Analyzer" except that it can load in CAS's from a database instead.
You should still be able to use UIMA's default Document Analyzer to view
cTAKES output... (I think the thing to be aware of is that the viewer
currently requires the viewer to load the same type system config as what
was used to generate the CAS's)

I don't recall if the UIMA scripts are bundled together with cTAKES since
we just include the uima jar's so you might have to run that directly from
UIMA's bin directory or run the java main class:
org.apache.uima.tools.AnnotationViewerMain