ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Tietjen <bruce.tiet...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Running cTAKES through Java
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:46:40 GMT
I'm sorry I don't have any current numbers for running that pipeline
because we need more than just entity recognition. We also need polarity,
certainty, etc.

We have done a lot of optimization work in the more expensive parts of the
pipeline and have made modifications to some areas to make them thread safe
to enable running multiple pipelines concurrently within the same process.
We have also made changes so most of the models that are loaded can be
shared across multiple pipelines.

We have not had time and resources to share these changes with the
community yet, but intend to make our changes available to the community as
soon as we feel they are ready.

 [image: IMAT Solutions] <http://imatsolutions.com>
 Bruce Tietjen
Senior Software Engineer