ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Tietjen <bruce.tiet...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Running cTAKES through Java
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:10:59 GMT
Jeff,

If your process is working except that it takes 14 minutes, then I suggest
that you check to see if cTakes is reading the lookup dictionary files
from .jar files.

cTakes can run with the dictionary resources in .jar files, but it will be
very slow.

 [image: IMAT Solutions] <http://imatsolutions.com>
 Bruce Tietjen
Senior Software Engineer