ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Manna Chang" <mch...@foundationmedicine.com>
Subject noun phrase
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 17:21:57 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to see how cTakes CRE uses customized dictionary with AggregatePlaintextProcessor.
 My test example is a sentence below:

TCF7L2 encodes the transcription factor 7-like 2, TCF7L2, which is involved in the Wnt signaling
pathway.

I would like to see "the transcription factor 7-like 2" is annotated to one noun phrase. However,
I am not quite sure if the dictionary works.

Could you please let me know if I missed anything?

Thanks,
-Manna

This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is considered
to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This message
is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient only
and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the HIPAA
Privacy Rule, 45 CFR  164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately. Thank
you for your cooperation.