ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Smoking pipeline
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 18:21:02 GMT
harshad,
As a temp work around, could you see the below changes would work for you?
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-smoking-status/desc/analysis_engine/ClassifiableEntriesAnnotator.xml?r1=1461443&r2=1623407&diff_format=h
Explicit Java File objects can't be read in from a jar hence causing URI is not hierarchal
error.
(Ideally, it should be a stream, or even better not exist at all- ie. An Aggregate XML loading
another Aggregate XML config??? I think that could be refactored/simplified- feel free to
open a Jira ticket if it doesn't exist already)
--Pei

-----Original Message-----
From: harshad [mailto:hegde.harshad@marshfieldclinic.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:10 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Smoking pipeline

Hello All,

I am trying to use the Smoking Pipeline using the User version (3.2.2).
The following is the configuration I use:

Descriptor: ../apache-ctakes-3.1.1/desc/ctakes-
core/desc/collection_reader/FilesInDirectoryCollectionReader.xml
Input Directory: an input folder with test data Analysis Engines: SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml
(in the ctakes-smoking-status folder) CAS Consumers: FIleWriterCasConsumer.xml

This worked perfectly in v3.1.1 but now it is giving me an error :

'org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:Initialization
of CAS processor with name "SimulatedProdAggregateTAE" failed.
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:Initialization
of CAS Processor with name "SimulatedProdAggregateTAE" failed.
CausedBy: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical'

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,
Harshad