ctakes-user mailing list archives

From samir chabou <samir...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: keep file name when using CPE_GUI
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:02:50 GMT
Pei,the problem that I used  the jCas to extract interrelated information as in he example
bellow (EventMention by sentence):
   List<EventMention> tokens = JCasUtil.selectCovered(EventMention.class, sentence);
I'm not sure if I can do the same with FileWriterCasConsumer where it generates an XML file
?

     On Monday, June 15, 2015 4:15 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

 Samir,
I believe the
FileWriterCasConsumer.xml or FilesInDirectoryCasConsumer.example.xml
Should use the DocumentID as the filename if it was populated.
--Pei
-----Original Message-----
From: samir chabou [mailto:samirchb@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 4:49 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org; <user@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: keep file name when using CPE_GUI

Hi Pei,the CASconsumer is: XCAS Writer CAS ConsumerThanks

    On Sunday, June 14, 2015 5:27 PM, "Chen, Pei" <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

 Samir,
Which cas consumer are you using?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2015, at 11:24 AM, samir chabou <samirchb@yahoo.com<mailto:samirchb@yahoo.com>>
wrote:

Hi,
When I use CPE_GUI it does not keep the input file name but it changes it to doc0.
Example input file = test123.txt
the output file for test123.txt from the CPE_GUI = doc0. Is there any way to get the output
file name = test123 instead of doc0 ?
Thanks for your help