ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Akhilesh Patel" <akhilesh.pa...@citiustech.com>
Subject Help on drug-ner-module
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 05:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I recently checkout ctakes codes using svn(3.2.3-SNAPSHOT). I have around
1200 clinical notes to process. I would like to extract medication name,
dosage, frequency and strength information from these clinical notes using
java program.
Can  anybody help me out with the information like how to extract
information using  ctakes-drug-ner module using java program.

Thanks,
Akhilesh Patel

===========================================================================================================================================================================================
DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CitiusTech shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication
nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CitiusTech does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free
of viruses, interceptions or interferences.