ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Reynoso <justpab...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error with UMLS authorization?
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 05:49:38 GMT
Hello good night Richard, I read about your trouble, I don't know if you have
it fixed right now. But check: crakes_home/bin the files runctakesCPE and
runctakesCVD, have you enter your username and password?, If not,
entered as the user crakes installation says, If you already have it,
check they are correct and verify if you leave this < > symbols, I'm
just configuring this, and the symbols thing happened to me,
 after I take them away, It stars working. Right know I having
 troubles with this file "UmlsLookupAnnotator.xml" don't allow
 me to load AE "AggregatePlainTextFastUMLSProcessor.xml"