ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Murali <mmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error with UMLS authorization?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 20:09:04 GMT
Ricky

There is a build available that people are testing. Check it out.

Murali
Wired Informatics

> On May 14, 2015, at 12:00 PM, Morse, Richard E.,MGH <REMORSE@mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi! I’m looking at cTAKES to help us with an abstraction problem. I downloaded the
3.2.1 install, and followed the instructions in the 3.2 User Install Guide to the best of
my ability, and I’ve run into a problem.

> I have applied for a UMLS username and password, and having received them, I added them
to the `runctakesCVD.sh` file. (I’m running Mac OS X 10.10, Java 8.) When I try to process
the sample provided in the user guide, I get the error:

is not valid for user ***** with *****

> (credentials obscured)
>
> I have verified the user name and password in several ways (using copy and paste, logging
into the website, and then running the query directly against https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser
with the (copied and pasted from the `runctakesCVD.sh` file)). According to all the ways I
can verify, the account is active.