ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 15:09:35 GMT
This happened because NLM introduced some changes. There has been a lot of discussion on this
topic in the cTAKES user and dev lists in the last several days. Please, check these discussions.

A patch has already been created and is scheduled to be released.
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: Liang, Yu [mailto:Yu.Liang@nyumc.org]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 11:07 AM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.

Hi,

I run the command line and get this error message this morning that never happened before.
I definitely have a valid username and password.
Do you know what is going on? I run ctakes a couple of days ago, and there is no problem.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to hearing back ASAP!!!

Using ctakes.umlsaddr: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uts-2Dws.nlm.nih.gov_restful_isValidUMLSUser-3A&d=BQIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=SeLHlpmrGNnJ9mI2WCgf_wwQk9zL4aIrVmfBoSi-j0kfEcrO4yRGmRCJNAr-rCmP&m=LMUm5dEjNmfWgEanWU2ABsF-cDEmV05VYvJ_q19zymc&s=k8oQSNfvyDKyjK1iz_tFqIDvi3ShxjIu4VVRJ4YpgOc&e=
 teqyuyl
15 May 2015 10:45:19 ERROR UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Error: Invalid UMLS License.  A
UMLS License is required to use the UMLS dictionary lookup.
Error: You may request one at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uts.nlm.nih.gov_license.html&d=BQIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=SeLHlpmrGNnJ9mI2WCgf_wwQk9zL4aIrVmfBoSi-j0kfEcrO4yRGmRCJNAr-rCmP&m=LMUm5dEjNmfWgEanWU2ABsF-cDEmV05VYvJ_q19zymc&s=hSI-p-B6bXZdEMlyW-8UoIORwwroBvJsjs84Zdrt4GI&e=

Yu Liang

CHIBI