ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Murali <mmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 10:49:24 GMT
Sai

This issue has been resolved. Please check the responses posted earlier regarding the specifics
of the build.

Murali
Wired Informatics

> On May 21, 2015, at 4:00 AM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Pei,
>
> Is this issue yet resolved officially? I am still getting the same error with the new
version.i wanted to know whether it is mistake from my side or not.?

> Regards,
> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091,
West Bengal, India

> This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this e-mail in error,
you must destroy all copies incl. attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by
phone. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba does not guarantee that
this email has not been monitored, intercepted and amended or that it is virus or error free.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of
the Abzooba Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are excluded.

>> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Pei Chen <chenpei@apache.org> wrote:
>> Yu,
>> The change is in:
>> ctakes-dictionary-lookup-3.2.2.jar
>> ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast-3.2.2.jar
>>
>> You can find it in the lib dir of the binary artifact of the release candidate or
in staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/#view-repositories;staging~browsestorage
>>
>> More details are in:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-359
>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1678940
>>
>>> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Liang, Yu <Yu.Liang@nyumc.org> wrote:
>>> which file did you update to solve the invalid username problem, I am getting
confused since when download the new version, I GOT THE ERROR that I debugged before for a
long time again. I just want to replace the file you update and keep the others the same.
>>> Yu Liang
>>>
>>> CHIBI

has been a lot of discussion on this topic in the cTAKES user and dev lists in the last several
days. Please, check these discussions.

that never happened before. I definitely have a valid username and password.

- Error: Invalid UMLS License.  A UMLS License is required to use the UMLS dictionary lookup.