ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Exception when running BagOfCUIsGenerator.java
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 14:18:42 GMT
What version are you using? Did you download src or bin? And what command did you use to run
it?
Thanks
Tim

On 05/20/2015 01:24 AM, Sangram Patil wrote:
Hi,

I pretty new to Java and cTakes !!!

I am trying to run /ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/clinicalpipeline/runtime/BagOfCUIsGenerator.java,
but I am getting error -
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE" failed.  (Descriptor:
file:/E:/ctakes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.xml)

I have tried to run example in Intellij and Eclipse as well. I am getting the same error.
When I googled, the reason showed is classpath need to be mentioned, that didn't solve the
problem.

Could you please provide me any direction and information.

--

Sincerely,
Sangram Patil