ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Justin Zhang <justinzhang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 14:55:33 GMT
Hi Sai,

There are 3 points from my experience.

   1. Add UMLS user account and password at "java" run line.
   2. For "resource" folder, you could not replace the one with
   installation, but add additional files from UMLS resources into it.
   3. Also download the newest version Pei mentioned.

I did these and works for my Mac machine.

Justin

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:06 AM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com>
wrote:

> But i am still getting the same error of invalid UMLS user.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
>
> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
>
> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
> – 700 091, West Bengal, India
>

> This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
> may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
> have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
> attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
> dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
> anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
> does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
> amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
> message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
> Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
> excluded.
>
> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Pei,
>>
>> Yes, I have downloaded and added the seperate UMLS resources into
>> resource folder.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
>>
>> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
>>
>> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake,
>> Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India
>>

>> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Pei Chen <chenpei@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Sai,
>>> Just curious,
>>> Did you download and unpack/merge the separate UMLS resources into the
>>> resources folder?
>>>
>>> UMLS® Dictionary
>>>
>>> Zipped copy of the cTAKES™ UMLS® dictionary. Please refer to the Dictionary
>>> Install Guide
>>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+-+Dictionary+Lookup>
>>> for assistance. Install fast version if only running ctakes-fast.
>>>
>>> All Versions
>>> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ctakes-resources-3.2.1.1-bin.zip/download>
Fast
>>> Version