ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Tietjen <bruce.tiet...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Error with UMLS authorization?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 16:47:21 GMT
Hi Ricky,

The NIH license validation response changed just a couple of days ago and
this caused the cTakes license verification code to not recognize the
validation.

The source code has already been updated with the fix and an updated
version if cTakes is in the process of being officially released.

Bruce Tietjen