ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Sai Anuroop <sai.anur...@abzooba.com>
Subject Java command to add umls credentials
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 12:13:21 GMT
Hello,

I am a new person to ctakes.I want to add umls username and password to
ctakes.I searched for already existing archives but the java commands
presented there are not working for me.it would be of great help if the
whole process of adding is explained step by step.

Regards,

Vetsa Sai Anuroop

Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited

10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata –
700 091, West Bengal, India

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
excluded.