ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Sai Anuroop <sai.anur...@abzooba.com>
Subject Re: Running AggregatePlainTextfastUMLSProcessor
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 07:17:14 GMT
Please Can anyone help me in resolving the above issue.

Regards,

Vetsa Sai Anuroop

Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited

10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata –
700 091, West Bengal, India

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
excluded.