ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Sai Anuroop <sai.anur...@abzooba.com>
Subject Re: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 12:06:07 GMT
But i am still getting the same error of invalid UMLS user.

Regards,

Vetsa Sai Anuroop

Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited

10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata –
700 091, West Bengal, India

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you
have received this e-mail in error, you must destroy all copies incl.
attachments and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Abzooba
does not guarantee that this email has not been monitored, intercepted and
amended or that it is virus or error free. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender. All liabilities of the Abzooba
Group and its entities for any damages resulting from e-mail use are
excluded.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com>
wrote:

> Hi Pei,
>
> Yes, I have downloaded and added the seperate UMLS resources into resource
> folder.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
>
> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
>
> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata
> – 700 091, West Bengal, India
>

> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Pei Chen <chenpei@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Sai,
>> Just curious,
>> Did you download and unpack/merge the separate UMLS resources into the
>> resources folder?
>>
>> UMLS® Dictionary
>>
>> Zipped copy of the cTAKES™ UMLS® dictionary. Please refer to the Dictionary
>> Install Guide
>> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+-+Dictionary+Lookup>
>> for assistance. Install fast version if only running ctakes-fast.
>>
>> All Versions
>> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ctakes-resources-3.2.1.1-bin.zip/download>
Fast
>> Version
>> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ctakessnorx-3.2.1.1.zip/download>
>>

>> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Sai Anuroop <sai.anuroop@abzooba.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Murali,
>>>
>>> Presently i am using the most recent version ctakes 3.2.2 pointed out in
>>> this mail thread by Pei.Still i am running into the same error.Here is the
>>> java command i have used:
>>>
>>> :okHome
>>> @set PATH=%PATH%;%CTAKES_HOME%\lib\auth\x64
>>> cd %CTAKES_HOME%
>>> java -Dctakes.umlsuser=saianuroop -Dctakes.umlspw=password -cp
>>> "%CTAKES_HOME%/desc/;%CTAKES_HOME%/resources/;%CTAKES_HOME%/lib/*"
>>> -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M -Xmx3g
>>> org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD
>>> cd %CURRENT_DIR%
>>> :end
>>>
>>> but when i am trying to run AggregatePlainTextfastUMLSProcessor i am
>>> facing following error:
>>>
>>>  org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.handleException(526): SEVERE:
>>> Initialization of annotator class
>>> "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.DefaultJCasTermAnnotator" failed.
>>>  (Descriptor:
>>> file:/C:/Users/Abzooba/apache-ctakes-3.2.1/desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/desc/analysis_engine/UmlsLookupAnnotator.xml)
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
>>> of annotator class
>>> "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.DefaultJCasTermAnnotator" failed.
>>>  (Descriptor:
>>> file:/C:/Users/Abzooba/apache-ctakes-3.2.1/desc/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/desc/analysis_engine/UmlsLookupAnnotator.xml)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:252)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:156)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>> at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:387)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup(ASB_impl.java:254)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initASB(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:431)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:375)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initialize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:185)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
>>> at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:269)
>>> at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java:314)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(UIMAFramework.java:425)
>>> at org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.setupAE(MainFrame.java:1486)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.MainFrame.loadAEDescriptor(MainFrame.java:476)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.control.AnnotatorOpenEventHandler.actionPerformed(AnnotatorOpenEventHandler.java:52)
>>> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>> at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
>>> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
>>> EXCEPTION MESSAGE LOCALIZATION FAILED: java.util.MissingResourceException:
>>> Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Could
>>> not construct
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.UmlsJdbcRareWordDictionary
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.AbstractJCasTermAnnotator.initialize(AbstractJCasTermAnnotator.java:134)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initializeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:250)
>>> ... 55 more
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.AnnotatorContextException:
>>> EXCEPTION MESSAGE LOCALIZATION FAILED: java.util.MissingResourceException:
>>> Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Could
>>> not construct
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.UmlsJdbcRareWordDictionary
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.DictionaryDescriptorParser.parseDictionary(DictionaryDescriptorParser.java:203)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.DictionaryDescriptorParser.parseDictionaries(DictionaryDescriptorParser.java:160)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.DictionaryDescriptorParser.parseDescriptor(DictionaryDescriptorParser.java:131)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.ae.AbstractJCasTermAnnotator.initialize(AbstractJCasTermAnnotator.java:132)
>>> ... 56 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.DictionaryDescriptorParser.parseDictionary(DictionaryDescriptorParser.java:200)
>>> ... 59 more
>>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid User for UMLS dictionary
>>> UmlsHsqlRareWord
>>> at
>>> org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup2.dictionary.UmlsJdbcRareWordDictionary.<init>(UmlsJdbcRareWordDictionary.java:29)
>>> ... 64 more
>>>
>>> My password doesnot contain any special characters and i can login with
>>> my present credentials in UMLS website.There is no blockage made by
>>> firewall.So Can you please explain where is the problem.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Vetsa Sai Anuroop
>>>
>>> Abzooba India Infotech Private Limited
>>>
>>> 10th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Block EP GP, Sector V, Salt Lake,
>>> Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India

ERROR

There has

error message.