ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Sangram Patil <sangr...@figmd.com>
Subject Re: Exception when running BagOfCUIsGenerator.java
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 05:24:32 GMT
Hi,

I pretty new to Java and cTakes !!!

I am trying to run
/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/clinicalpipeline/runtime/BagOfCUIsGenerator.java,
but I am getting error -
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.ClearNLPDependencyParserAE"
failed.  (Descriptor:
file:/E:/ctakes-dependency-parser/desc/analysis_engine/ClearNLPDependencyParserAE.xml)

I have tried to run example in Intellij and Eclipse as well. I am getting
the same error. When I googled, the reason showed is classpath need to be
mentioned, that didn't solve the problem.

Could you please provide me any direction and information.

--

Sincerely,
Sangram Patil