ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Manna Chang" <mch...@foundationmedicine.com>
Subject Document Analyzer
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 21:49:14 GMT
I would like to use Document Analyzer after using CPE. From the installation of cTakes 3.2.2,
I saw a folder in the Bin called ctakes-ytex which contains a script dbannotationviewer.bat
However it looks a bit different from UIMA tutorial and developer's guide. Is there anyway
to find the Analyzer?

Thanks,
-Manna

This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is considered
to be confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This message
is intended for Foundation Medicine-affiliated use and that of the intended recipient only
and may contain information that is protected by Foundation Medicine policies and the HIPAA
Privacy Rule, 45 CFR  164.500. This communication is intended solely for the use of intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately. Thank
you for your cooperation.