ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Manna Chang" <mch...@foundationmedicine.com>
Subject RE: Error on the command - Running AggregatePlainTextfastUMLSProcessor
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 20:00:23 GMT
Hi Pei,

I am all set. Please ignore the last message.
Thanks,
-Manna
From: Manna Chang [mailto:mchang@foundationmedicine.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:45 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error on the command - Running AggregatePlainTextfastUMLSProcessor

Hi Pei,

I downloaded the 3.2.2 and run it. However, it still did not solve the problem. The interesting
thing is that it did not check my username that I put in the CVD or CPE files. It still looks
for user CHANGEME.

INFO UmlsUserApprover - Checking UMLS
ts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser for user CHANGEME

ERROR UmlsUserApprover -   UMLS Account at https://uts-ws.n
lm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser is not valid for user CHANGEME with CHANGEME

Is there anything else that I could do?

Thanks,
-Manna