ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Morse, Richard E.,MGH" <REMO...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Error with UMLS authorization?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 19:01:49 GMT
Ah. OK, thanks for letting me know. Do you know how long it will take for the release?

Thanks,
Ricky

> On May 14, 2015, at 12:47 PM, Bruce Tietjen <bruce.tietjen@perfectsearchcorp.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ricky,
>
> The NIH license validation response changed just a couple of days ago and this caused
the cTakes license verification code to not recognize the validation.

> The source code has already been updated with the fix and an updated version if cTakes
is in the process of being officially released.

> Bruce Tietjen
>

> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Morse, Richard E.,MGH <REMORSE@mgh.harvard.edu>
wrote:
> Hi! I’m looking at cTAKES to help us with an abstraction problem. I downloaded the
3.2.1 install, and followed the instructions in the 3.2 User Install Guide to the best of
my ability, and I’ve run into a problem.

> I have applied for a UMLS username and password, and having received them, I added them
to the `runctakesCVD.sh` file. (I’m running Mac OS X 10.10, Java 8.) When I try to process
the sample provided in the user guide, I get the error:

is not valid for user ***** with *****

> (credentials obscured)
>
> I have verified the user name and password in several ways (using copy and paste, logging
into the website, and then running the query directly against https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser
with the (copied and pasted from the `runctakesCVD.sh` file)). According to all the ways I
can verify, the account is active.