ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Liang, Yu" <Yu.Li...@nyumc.org>
Subject Re: Invalid username and pw running ctakes error message.
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 16:40:01 GMT
Hi Pei,

I vote it.
Is it working right now? I still run into the same error message.
Thank you.
Yu Liang

CHIBI

> On May 15, 2015, at 4:20 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> There's a release candidate out already. We just need 3 +1 votes to make it official.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 15, 2015, at 11:35 AM, Liang, Yu <Yu.Liang@nyumc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Do you have any idea what is the estimated time that will release the patch?
>> Yu Liang
>>
>> CHIBI
>>

>>> On May 15, 2015, at 11:09 AM, Savova, Guergana <Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

>>> This happened because NLM introduced some changes. There has been a lot of discussion
on this topic in the cTAKES user and dev lists in the last several days. Please, check these
discussions.

>>> A patch has already been created and is scheduled to be released.
>>> --Guergana

before. I definitely have a valid username and password.
>>> Do you know what is going on? I run ctakes a couple of days ago, and there is
no problem.

>>> Thank you so much. Looking forward to hearing back ASAP!!!
>>>

>>> Using ctakes.umlsaddr: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__uts-2Dws.nlm.nih.gov_restful_isValidUMLSUser-3A&d=BQIFAg&c=qS4goWBT7poplM69zy_3xhKwEW14JZMSdioCoppxeFU&r=SeLHlpmrGNnJ9mI2WCgf_wwQk9zL4aIrVmfBoSi-j0kfEcrO4yRGmRCJNAr-rCmP&m=LMUm5dEjNmfWgEanWU2ABsF-cDEmV05VYvJ_q19zymc&s=k8oQSNfvyDKyjK1iz_tFqIDvi3ShxjIu4VVRJ4YpgOc&e=
 teqyuyl
>>> 15 May 2015 10:45:19 ERROR UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Error: Invalid UMLS
License.  A UMLS License is required to use the UMLS dictionary lookup.