ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checkout Error: No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2 and jcasgen
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 02:08:30 GMT
I assume you have the maven m2e eclipse plugin installed?

Maven should automatically download these libs from maven central. Could
you confirm the below jars exist in your maven repo?  If not, perhaps there
was a temp network issue?  Try removing them and/or refreshing?

~/
.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/jaxb2-maven-plugin/1.6/jaxb2-maven-plugin-1.6.jar

~/.m2/repository/org/cleartk/jcasgen-maven-plugin/0.9.3/
jcasgen-maven-plugin-0.9.3.jar