ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Gladia Hotan <gho...@mit.edu>
Subject Error processing text documents in CPE
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 03:27:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to cTAKES and am using cTAKES 3.2.1. I'm trying to process a large
number of plain text files in the CPE, but I get the error:

org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.structured.DocumentID" used in Java
code, but was not declared in the XML type descriptor

I'm using test_plaintext.xml as the descriptor. Based on an archived post
regarding how to process plain text input, I changed the line below:

>                 <import
> location="../analysis_engine/AggregatePlaintextProcessor.xml"/>
>
> needs to be changed to use:
>
> AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml

Could anyone tell me if there are other things I need to set?

Thank you!

Best,

Gladia