ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Yingcheng Sun <yxs...@case.edu>
Subject Checkout Error: No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2 and jcasgen
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 22:36:52 GMT
Dear all,

When I import(checkout) the ctakes 3.2.1 as a maven project, errors come:

*No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2-maven-plugin:1.6:xjc in
Eclipse. * Please see Help for more information.

*No marketplace entries found to handle jcasgen-maven-plugin:0.9.3:generate
in Eclipse*.  Please see Help for more information.

I tried to use the Maven downloaded by myself  instead of that myeclipse
offered , but it still doesn't work. The printscreen picture is attached.
Does anybody meet this before? Could you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you!

Jason