ctakes-user mailing list archives

From samir chabou <samir...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: iterate on the features of CAS consumer (FileWriterCasConsumer)
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 02:26:31 GMT
I did reply to all in order to pick the dev and user list but apparently the reply all did
not work.Thanks

     On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:47 PM, "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

 OK, but it is better in the future if you just respond to the list -- that way everyone will
be able to follow the thread of the conversation.Tim
From: samir chabou [samirchb@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:09 PM
To: Miller, Timothy
Subject: Re: iterate on the features of CAS consumer (FileWriterCasConsumer)

Hi Timothy,That's correct.

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:09 AM, "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

Samir,
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying you want to be able to look at/process
annotations in a file more than once without re-processing the note?
Tim

  Hi,how can I load an existing FileWriterCasConsumer in a java code and iterate through
the features in the FileWriterCasConsumer ?
Note: i was able to load the clinical pipeline in my java code and create a new jCas and process
it; the problem with this is each time i ran the java code i have to reload the clinical pipeline
which take a bit of time.
please advise Thanks

  Hi,how can I load an existing FileWriterCasConsumer in a java code and iterate through
the features in the FileWriterCasConsumer ?
Note: i was able to load the clinical pipeline in my java code and create a new jCas and process
it; the problem with this is each time i ran the java code i have to reload the clinical pipeline
which take a bit of time.
Thanks