ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Jay Vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New cTAKES website
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:42:19 GMT
Great work Michelle and thanks!!!!
I really like the 6 keywords at the bottom.

Random Idea I got from looking at the sight: We might want to make some docker containers
for beefing up the  "portable" section tag line  at some point, if anyone is interested I
can help do that ( I use gradle distZip for this).

> On Mar 6, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Michelle Chen <mwchen@mit.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> The new cTAKES website has just gone live: http://ctakes.apache.org/. Enjoy!
>
> As always, we would love to have feedback about what is/isn't working or should be included
(note: some pages are not complete yet).

> Also, it would be wonderful if you could fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10ryw42aqkIf2ygjNTa_To1OgGDZzDqHizVg__Jxyuws/viewform?usp=send_form
so that we can get a better sense of the users of cTAKES. Thank you.