ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Tol O. <tol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Package for use with Solr
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:34:43 GMT
> post.gmane.org

Hi James,

I am attempting a very similar same task as you did with Solr and cTAKES,
at first also just wanting the UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor to map the
results from desired fields into Solr as a starting point.

Following the tutorials, I got the Solr and UIMA example to work for me.

Did you do this write up of the steps on how to get solr to work with cTAKES
as planned?

It would be much appreciated to by me, even if they are just short writeups.

Tol O.

Vogel, James <JVogel@...> writes:

> Thanks for the guidance.  Making it an absolute path in the desc xml file
worked.  I'm still trying to figure