ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Collection Processing Engine (CPE) Exception, User Install
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:37:26 GMT
Try adding the below to the earliest defined primitive descriptor? [1][2]

<typeSystemDescription>

       <imports>

<import name="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem"/>

     </imports>

</typeSystemDescription>

Normally I think this is already added in SegementAnnotator…  Feel free to
create a Jira (steps to replicate the issue, and where you placed the fix
so it can be addressed in the next patch).

Side note: I think we should DELETE all existing xml Descriptors (very
difficult to maintain and test all combinations).  And recreate only the
necessary ones via uimaFIT.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3C1384464005.90860.YahooMailNeo@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com%3E

[2]