ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Tol O." <tol...@gmail.com>
Subject Collection Processing Engine (CPE) Exception, User Install
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:25:28 GMT
Hi,

I am following the cTAKES 3.2 User Install Guide with cTAKES 3.2.1 using
Linux and Java 8.

At step 8 of the Collection Processing Engine (CPE) (click the play button)
I am get an error message:
"org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
of CAS Processor with name "AggregateCdaProcessor" failed. [...] Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical."

I read a bit on this mailing list and saw that other people also
encountered such or a similar error. I followed the install guide step by
step and extracted/copied the cTAKES resources folder over the already
existing resources folder of cTAKES.

Does anybody know how to fix this Exception problem to run the Collection
Processing Engine (CPE)?

Many thanks!