ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Tol O." <tol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collection Processing Engine (CPE) Exception, User Install
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:04:10 GMT
I just tried this test_plaintext.xml file as the CPE descriptor with the
sample file placed in the testdata folder mentioned in the tutorial and
(set the input directory in the GUI to the testdata folder):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/branches/ctakes-3.1.0/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/test/data/testpatient_cn_1.xml

The Error window I am getting states
"org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: Jcas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.structured.DocumentID" used in Java
code, but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

So still no luck, do you have any other suggestions?

Tol